While we do not agree with Pastor Jones or his message, we believe that he should be able to say what he wants and, quite frankly, burn all the Korans he can get his hands on. Because the right to be a religious carnival barker is protected under the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
He just can't incite a riot in Dearborn, Michigan while doing so.
That seems reasonable, doesn't it?
The sources for Reverend Clayton's message are below the video.
Warning: Reverend Clayton uses colorful language in his sermons, so please don't listen to this at work.
- EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11
- Dining with the enemy: Al Qaeda leader linked to 9/11 hijackers 'was invited to the Pentagon for lunch after attacks'
- Sibel Edmonds video testimony and deposition exposing Osama Bin Laden's CIA ties
- Sibel Edmonds' Boiling Frogs website
- Who is Osama Bin Laden?
- CIA AND ISI NURTURED MUJAHIDEEN AND TALIBAN
- Charlie Wilson's War
- Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links
- Libya: al-Qaeda among Libya rebels, Nato chief fears
- Libyan rebel's story shows links to Taliban, Al Qaeda, NATO